We are proud at Neuva aesthetics to introduce to Bakersfield and Kern County the most innovative, safe, effective and nonsurgical treatment for vaginal rejuvenation. Women across the country are discovering this revolutionary and exciting new intimacy makeover.
We are the first office in Bakersfield to offer this procedure and we will continue our commitment to improving the health of all women in our community by introducing services that were not previously available in Kern County. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and find out how ThermiVa can restore, revive and renew your feminine wellness without any surgery or downtime.
As women age, it is common for the vaginal muscles and tissues to stretch excessively and cause self-consciousness and a wide range of other symptoms. These concerns often go untreated, but at Neuva Aesthetics, we offer safe and effective solutions such as ThermiVa® for non-surgical vaginal tightening.
What is ThermiVa®?
ThermiVa® is an in-office, nonsurgical procedure for labia and vaginal tightening that is quick and painless. ThermiVa® uses finely controlled thermal energy to promote collagen synthesis and tighten the labia and vaginal canal. There is no downtime after treatment. Women can immediately return to their normal activities and even resume sexual activity on the same day.
Benefits of ThermiVa®
- Labial Tightening: Tightens the labial tissues and reduces sag and “camel toe.” Results in softer and smoother skin. More comfort in body conscious clothing.
- Vaginal Canal Tightening: Tightens the vaginal canal so it is noticeable to the patient and the partner.
- Improves Atrophic Vulvovaginitis (dryness of the labia and vagina): Increases vaginal moisture. Increases vaginal comfort (before, during, and post sex) without the use of hormones. Reduces labial irritation.
- Improves Stress Urinary Incontinence: Reduces urinary leakage with activity. Reduces urinary urgency symptoms.
- Improves Orgasmic or Sexual Dysfunction: Increase in orgasm sensitivity. More coordinated and stronger muscular contractions. Achieve orgasms in shorter time period.
- Improves Pelvic Prolapse: Shrinks vaginal tissues and helps improve muscular coordination and strength.
How Does ThermiVa® Work?
The ThermiVa® treatment device is specially designed for the safety and comfort of women. Once its unique “S” shape is placed into the optimal position, non-invasive radiofrequency energy is emitted into both the internal and external tissues, causing tightening of the exterior and strengthening of vaginal walls as atrophic tissues are revived. This comfortable, well-tolerated procedure provides immediate relief of symptoms and can create long-lasting results without disrupting your normal activities.
ThermiVa® consists of:
- A typical treatment plan of three 30-minute sessions spaced about one month apart for maximum results
- Well-tolerated treatment that does not require anesthesia
- Zero disruption in intimate activities
- Alleviation of symptoms in as little as one or two sessions
Are There Any Side Effects?
Radiofrequency energy has been used in medicine for several years and is clinically proven to be safe and effective. As ThermiVa® is non-surgical, there is typically no recovery time, and most patients are able to return to work and other activities immediately afterward. During your consultation with our medical team, all relevant safety information will be discussed with you.
Who is a Good Candidate for ThermiVa®?
Women who are experiencing looseness, loss of sensation, discomfort, or other vaginal symptoms and who either do not want or do not qualify for surgery, who are generally healthy with no contraindicating medical conditions, and who qualify for radiofrequency treatment may be approved for this vaginal rejuvenation option.
Contact Neuva Aesthetics today to schedule a consultation and find out how ThermiVa® can renew and restore your feminine wellness without surgery or downtime.
Prior to opening Neuva, Dr. Armi Lynn Walker and Dr. Cary Shakespeare trained with one of the pioneers of aesthetic vulvovaginal surgery, Dr. Red Alinsod, who is also the head of the ThermiVa Center for Physician Education and a leader in the area of non-surgical radiofrequency technology. You can’t get any better training than that!